Followers

About

My photo
I'm a children's author. Animals are a constant source of writing material for me. They are also my heart!

Join Me to Just Eat

>> Monday, August 29, 2011

I've started a new blog for myself. I'm sick of dieting and I want to just eat. JUST EAT. I've started a blogging journal to try to make it through an entire year of plain old eating. I want to change all the bad habits I have about food and I'm going to need all the help I can get. My goal is to have made a life style change by the end of a year.

If you have ever struggled with dieting or food, please come join me at http://celeryandcarrots.blogspot.com If you've never struggled with eating issues come and share your secrets with me.

Meanwhile I'll be back here with more animal stories soon. I just competed in a fun horse show with my granddaughter and I have pictures to share. And...I'm still in the process of applying for my non-for-profit. Seems I have lots of irons in the fire!

5 comments:

Benny and Lily August 30, 2011 at 4:58 AM  

Sounds good we will send mom over there, but we agree we just love to eat too
Benny & Lily

Gloria August 30, 2011 at 7:17 AM  

Eat, eat, eat! Oh we is suppose to watch what we eat??? I'll send Mom over, she is the one that eats to much! Puppy kisses, Miss Mindy

Oklahoma Granny August 30, 2011 at 10:32 AM  

I'm coming over right now.

euthymic August 30, 2011 at 11:28 AM  

Our mom is gonna check your new blog out. She says she has no willpower with diets either...

Mocha Barney, Ashley Pumpernickel and Winniechurchill

Soggibottom August 30, 2011 at 3:47 PM  

€Seems ages since I have visited here. When I do, there is always something going on. Going to catch your new blog, wouldn't want to miss any thing else :-) xxx

We'd Love to See Who You Are - We Know You're Adorable for Sure!

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP