Followers

About

My photo
I'm a children's author. Animals are a constant source of writing material for me. They are also my heart!

Join Me to Just Eat

>> Monday, August 29, 2011

I've started a new blog for myself. I'm sick of dieting and I want to just eat. JUST EAT. I've started a blogging journal to try to make it through an entire year of plain old eating. I want to change all the bad habits I have about food and I'm going to need all the help I can get. My goal is to have made a life style change by the end of a year.

If you have ever struggled with dieting or food, please come join me at http://celeryandcarrots.blogspot.com If you've never struggled with eating issues come and share your secrets with me.

Meanwhile I'll be back here with more animal stories soon. I just competed in a fun horse show with my granddaughter and I have pictures to share. And...I'm still in the process of applying for my non-for-profit. Seems I have lots of irons in the fire!

8 comments:

Two French Bulldogs August 30, 2011 at 4:58 AM  

Sounds good we will send mom over there, but we agree we just love to eat too
Benny & Lily

Unknown August 30, 2011 at 7:17 AM  

Eat, eat, eat! Oh we is suppose to watch what we eat??? I'll send Mom over, she is the one that eats to much! Puppy kisses, Miss Mindy

Oklahoma Granny August 30, 2011 at 10:32 AM  

I'm coming over right now.

Unknown August 30, 2011 at 11:28 AM  

Our mom is gonna check your new blog out. She says she has no willpower with diets either...

Mocha Barney, Ashley Pumpernickel and Winniechurchill

Soggibottom August 30, 2011 at 3:47 PM  

€Seems ages since I have visited here. When I do, there is always something going on. Going to catch your new blog, wouldn't want to miss any thing else :-) xxx

Gain Credit Pvt September 14, 2018 at 2:31 PM  

Are you tired of seeking loans and Mortgages,have you been turned down constantly By your banks and other financial institutions,We offer any form of loan to individuals and corporate bodies at low interest rate.If you are interested in taking a loan,feel free to contact us today,we promise to offer you the best services ever.Just give us a try,because a trial will convince you.What are your Financial needs?Do you need a business loan?Do you need a personal loan?Do you want to buy a car?Do you want to refinance?Do you need a mortgage loan?Do you need a huge capital to start off your business proposal or expansion? Have you lost hope and you think there is no way out, and your financial burdens still persists? Contact us (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)

Your Name:...............
Your Country:...............
Your Occupation:...............
Loan Amount Needed:...............
Loan Duration...............
Monthly Income:...............
Your Telephone Number:.....................
Business Plan/Use Of Your Loan:...............
Contact Us At : gaincreditloan1@gmail.com

bright pet January 11, 2020 at 2:13 PM  

Its a good blog on pet care. And also provide a place for sharing and gathering knowledge. Thanks for this entertaining blog. For the another best pet care tip check thus link https://www.abetaid.com/

bright pet January 11, 2020 at 2:18 PM  

Its a good blog on pet care. And also provide a place for sharing and gathering knowledge. Thanks for this entertaining blog. For the another best pet care tip check thus link
how to communicate with cats

We'd Love to See Who You Are - We Know You're Adorable for Sure!

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP